This is universal Red/Green/Blue/White (RGBW) LED WiFi Compatible Controller & Dimmer with hand held RF Touch Color Remote (Requires 2 "AAA" batteries -- Not Included). Can control up to four separate "zones" of RGBW lights to be linked and controlled by one wireless remote. Synchronization function allows a single remote to operate one or multiple controllers (User configurable). Color selection wheel provides thousands of color options, selectable pure white mode and 9 dynamic color-changing modes modes with speed, brightness and ON/OFF controls. With the technology of the 2.4G high frequency wireless remote control, it has the characteristics of low power consumption, long distance transmission, and strong anti-interference ability ,high speed telecommunications, etc. Maximum load is 6 amps per channel, 24 amps total. The remote looks fashionable and elegant, with simple and practical functions of color changing and brightness dimming, the capacitive touch screen design makes the remote easy to use. Must be paired with Wi-Fi LED Controller Hub for adjusting all controller functions using a Smartphone or tablet running Android or iOS using free app 'milight'.
Connect More Than 10m Strip Lights Please Use RGBW Amplifier
Controller connected to WIFI Hub
1. Remove strip from reel and make connections to power supply and controller (see Method 1 or Method 2 diagram).2. Turn on strip using the included remote controller to ensure proper operation of the strip, power supply, controller, and remote.3. Choose suitable location for the power supply and controller. Use in dry locations only. Before adhesive backed are installed ensure all installation surfaces are clean and dry.4. Begin to remove strip’s backing while adhering to desired mounting surface. Press firmly to secure strips to surface.
RGB(W) light strips are controlled exclusively by the multi-zone RF remote via the controller
Linking a Light to the Remote1. Switch off the main power supply to the light.2. Restore power and within 3 seconds, choosing one of the “Zone On” (|) buttons, depress the button until the light begins flashing. It will flash white 2 times, indicating that the light is now linked to that numbered zone and can be controlled via the remote.
Activating a ZoneTo activate a specific zone, depress the “Zone On” (|) button. The zone is now active and remote commands will only affect lights linked to that zone.
Unlinking a Light to the Remote1. Determine which zone the light is linked to. This can be done by testing the Zone On/Off controls for each zone on the remote.2. Switch off the main power supply to the light.3. Restore power and within 3 seconds, depress one of the “Zone On” (|) buttons until the light flashes 10 times, indicating that the light has been unlinked.
An unlimited number of RGB(W) light strips can be linked to a zone. All the lights linked to that zone will display the commands entered on the wireless remote. Conversely, a single RGB(W) light strip can be linked to multiple remotes. When the light is unlinkedv, it will be unlinked to all remotes. Note: The wireless remote operates using radio frequency. The remote controller’s use is not restricted by normal obstructions such as walls, doors, etc. Once programmed they can be installed anywhere in range of the remote (up to 65 ft. or 20m).
1. Master On(–)/Off(O)
A master On(-)/Off(O) control for all zone-linked RGB(W) light strips. Also activates the “Master” function, which allows the remote to control the RGB(W) light strips of all zones. If a zone is currently active, pressing the master On(-) button restores the “Master” function to the remote.
2. Color Selection Ring
Directly selects color along a circular spectrum. To obtain white light only, keep the “Zone On” (|) button depressed until the light changes to a steady bright white.
3. Selection LED Indicator
Flashes once to indicate when a command has been selected.
4. Brightness Touch Slider - Increase(Right Side)/Decrease(Left Side)
Increases(right side) or decreases(left side) the brightness level. Changing the active mode resets the brightness level to full.
5. Mode Start/Scroll(M)
Modes feature different color combinations, light transitions, and patterns, with 9 distinct modes. This button initiates the Mode function and scrolls through the modes in ascending order.
6. Mode Speed - Increase(S+)/Decrease(S-)
Increases (S+)/decreases(S-) the tempo of the mode pattern currently active.
7. Zone On(|)/Off(O) - Zones 1-4
Allows up to four “zones” (i.e. channels) of RGB(W) light strips to be separately linked and controlled by the remote. Pressing one of the Zone On(|) buttons activates that zone; commands will affect only lights in that zone. Once linked to a zone, lights remain linked until they are unlinked. Steadily depressing the Zone On(|) button restores the lights in that zone to white
*RF remote controller has a signal range up to 65ft (20m) and requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
Remote1. Install 2 AAA batteries (not included) in the wireless remote.
Controller1. Make sure power to the controller is disconnected.2. Using a small flathead screwdriver, loosen the five clamp screws on the underside of the controller.3. Matching light strip wires to the labeled slots on the end of the controller, insert wires and tighten clamp screws, as shown below.4. Turn power on and wait until RGB(W) light strip illuminates. If no illumination occurs, check light strips and wiring connections.5. The RGB(W) light strip is ready for linking to the wireless remote.
1. DO NOT connect controller or strips directly to 110-240V AC power. This controller requires a 12V or 24V DC power supply.2. DO NOT exceed max load of 24 Amps total, 6 Amps per channel, overloading the controller may cause overheating, shorting, and possibly failure of controller.3. Be sure the power supply is not plugged into an outlet before connecting or disconnecting any of the systems components.4. DO NOT expose the controller and light strip to direct or indirect moisture.5. Always observe proper polarity when connecting power and load.